Zeitgeber & Meme

Zeitgeber: a cue given by the environment to reset the internal body clock.
Meme: an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means.

Sunday 13 December 2009

Oxford blue shirt by Our Legacy




Our Legacy – Oxford blue shirt


I went to Rooney, my favourite shop in Montreal, and I just bought the most perfect shirt one could wear. First, if you’re a gentleman (or a British school boy), oxford blue is an essential colour to have in your closet. It’s subtle, classic, and anyway, basic colours on high-quality fabrics are the foundations of a great wardrobe. Second, this shirt is lavish (and the fabric feels so nice). When I wear it, I feel invincible. The shape fits perfectly, some buttons are elegantly placed around the collar and the back pleat is inverted. I get comments on these clever details each time I wear it.


I love this shirt so much that I thought of adopting a radical and systematic style, so that I could wear it every single day. This style would be composed of A.P.C New Standard Jeans with rolled cuffs, a navy blue wool sweater, Rachel Comey’s Uncle Dan shoes and, of course, the Our Legacy oxford blue shirt.


If models wear only black all the time, I shouldn’t feel afraid to try the experiment. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

all the texts on this SITE Ⓒ 2009 Zeitgeber & meme. ALL OF THE texts HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ARE COPYRIGHTED. NO text OF THIS SITE MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S).

BlogCatalog

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory